Friday, January 27, 2012

★ Friend-Boat Hang Out ..




21 January 2012 , Saturday .



This is the first day without my bii bii boy by my side , 
Because he travel with his family at Thailand . = (



Hang out with Karmun Cheong , The shortest friend of mine . HAHAHAHAHA !!



11am reached Times Square and go buy movie ticket .
HAHAHAHAHA !! 1 adult 1 children .. Wakakakakakakaka ~~ =P



I LOVE HONG KONG 2012 



This is the emotion when she saw her husband wore superman , batman , spiderman's outfit . xDD 


Hamhamsapsap .. @_____@


Funny hairstyle , Bizaboommmmmmm !! xD 


Bosco is a niang niang qiang in this movie ; Denise Ho is a girl who very man . 
They are couple , A funny & cute couple .. xDDD


This scene super funny !! Most funny , Most remember this moment . Wakakaka !!
Na xie nian pulak , Tomorrow gonna watch the 2nd time with bii bii boy .. hahahaha !!



Then went to Pavilion take brunch .



Then back to Fahrenheit88 ..
Decided to give someone suprised . 
In the end ... Failed -.-



Snap pictures time !! xD


Apple Chin , Karmun Cheong & Js Laxton .




I don't want to be the one who take phone T___T 



Look like a fei poh , I mean myself . T________T




Then went to Wong Kong Cha Chan Teng @  Lawyat chit-chat ..


My eyes 1 big 1 small . My gosh ~~




Chat chat chat ... Then back home . HAHAHAHAHA !!




Mostly also 3 of us always meet each others . 
Others of them always not free , working , no reply , wrong timing & ns .
Haizzzzzzzzz ~~ Although will upset sometimes , But I'm still haven't give up yet .
I believe 1 day we all can sit at the same table chatting something that we want to chat .
Friendship never dies ... 



Pictures of last meet . 3 of us too . =)






I repeat : I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKE PHONE .. T___T


Picture without face is always the best . MUAHAHAHAHA !!





FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES , 友誼永固 



HAPPY CNY TO ALL OF YOU ! 
HUATTTTTTT AAAA !!
GUNG HI FAR CHUI !!! ^___^