Tuesday, February 28, 2012

★ Hehehe =)




It's been a long time I never update my blog , Almost a month .
Felt that my english level is getting poor ..
And someone recommand me to update my blog in english .


Saw a picture from Facebook , Just feels wanna to share here . It's about RELATIONSHIP
What's a relationship to all of us actually ?

For parents , They thought their children will getting marry for the ending . For friend , They thought their homie / buddy couple for improve their sex power . For our own expectation , We think that we should be always surrounded by those ants and people will envy about our love story . And the last one --- Reality , We are always in a argue situation actually  . 


Hehehe .. It's pretty meaningful , Right ? It's just for my own opinion . =') 


Sometimes really don't ever understand why what we expected for something is have a super huge distance from the reality ? Signnnnnn .. Why huh ? A piece of shittttttt .. Don't think those non-sense to make your brain tired .. E M O M O D E *



When something happend , You no need to worry about the explaination , Because the one who totally knows you well able to read your mind & sees though you soul . For the rest except those who knows you .. How you explain how you using your heart to hope them know you more also useless . Cheer ! 



You would never knows the reason from me , Because I'm a person very difficult to let people understand . Even myself sometimes also have no ideas what I'm doing . Hehehe .. And the person is just can be you & her . 



Which expression from me is real smile , Do you know ? 
When I smile is just a expression , Can you feel it ?

A real smile from me is when I'm being with those people that I loved .
A fake smile only for my face decoration is when I don't want to make people worry .


I'm trying to let myself know what's the true meaning of LETITBE