Monday, October 1, 2012

777days w Mua Lub ♥


Hello !! I'm back : ) 3 months never blog . Hohoho ~




29092012SAT
777 Days with Lovessssss ♥


Feels like a super long time never hang out with boyfriend .
Ermmmmm ~ Maybe is me think too much ? x___X


Watch movie ━ LOOPER


Boyfriend said it was a boring movie.
I used to buy mash potato from gsc cinema before a movie.
But that day all the mash potato machine were out of service. 
" Hmppppppppppp !! o(╰_╯)o "



After the movie we walked around,
Walk walk xiaaaaaaaaa .......... Saw this shop . 


Crazy Potato ! 
I damn like the shop design and the stuff uniform T-shirt. Union Jack


Nice !! 


Most love this part !! The shop design at wall.


- Front -


- Back -


Hehehe ~~ Here's my cheese mash potato with union jack cup . 
But I'm still love mash potato of Gsc cinema the most. ♥♥♥
Gsc, You are the best ! Give you a like(Y)=D


- Back home -



Happy belated 777 days ! Sohai ! ♥♥♥


Chui ya chui ya jie fung chui ~~ ♩ ♬ 



* I know I'm stupid ~~~ :'( *



  30092012SUN
Only eat allowwwwwww . ~___~''


Went to Restaurant Janbo @ Yulek,
Dimsum buffet as breakfast with him & his family. : )
RM16++ per person.


I didn't eat much, because I don't have the habit of taking breakfast at morning.
Eat a little bit dimsum stomach is full already.


After that stomach full like a lou sai , Sleep like a pig . 
Eat too much always make people sleepy.
So I'm just sleep until boyfriend back from gym.


Went to Hao Ke Japanese Sukiyaki @ Bandar Puteri Puchong.
Boyfriend bought coupon from internet , so is just RM24 for 2 pax.
If not RM30++ per pax.
It's an another stomach full meal to us in the same day . (╯﹏╰)b





Looks like bak kut teh, 



Ice cream ^___^ Green tea flavor is finished . T_____T


Once again , Full like a lou sai , Sleep like a pig. Hahaha !!
Boyfriend have to gym many days to slim back his tummy already .
Muahahahahaha !! *Can't laugh you* ~___~



Here's my instagram id : applechin_


This is my babygirl , gift from boyfriend - Mei Mei 
- Like to eat - Like to shout , Beside eat & shout nothing she can do.
Never see her sleeping so far. =___+


Happy belated 777days , Bei bii !! 
Although you often to makes me cry like hell, 
But you more often makes me smile like a idiot !


******          ******
**********      **********
*****************************
**********************************
***************************************
**********************************
*****************************
**********************
***************
*********
****
*


I'm just love you like a love song sohai !! Lub you you, Mua lub !! ♥♥♥


Dislike one-word-text, But like super-long-sweet-touch text.
The more you type , The more I like .
Even you write like a essay , I also will see all the words clearly.
No matter is from who , Appreciate :')