Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cafe Takahashi @ Tokyo Street , Pavilion



16102012,  TUESDAY



These 9 days my mum told me will rain everyday , 
Because Gau Wong Ye ( 九王爷 ) .

Everyday after working sky dark like hell , Sometimes heavy rain ,
My mood becomes ONE WORD !! SIENNNNNNNNNNN ~~


Went to Pavilion dinner with boyfriend after work .
He bought meal coupon from the internet . Woooohooooo !! 




Cafe Taka 高桥咖啡馆 @ Tokyo Street , Pavilion



I think Spider Man is going to eat on the wall ? 



Oi go green !




Yiiiiiiiii ~~ People order grape , You also order grape . 
*SHYSHY* (*^__^*) Xixixi ~~



Beef burger for him 


Chicken burger for me 


Take a photo before he starts his beef burger .
Keep asking me to help him capture this capture that . 
Fat Hao , zZzZz ~


Fei doiiiiiiiiii !! xD


Ouuuuuuuuuu !! So leng zai !! Give you a big fat LIKE (Y) xDD




Marble cheese birthday cake from his family 


Finally finish capture that capture that . Thanks God ! 



This coming Friday is his 21st birthday , we are going to eat again ! 
Fml , I haven't prepare the present . 
WHY YOU ARE A BOY ?!?!
Aiyooooo ~ Stress o !



FML -.- Stay tunedddddddd :D



No comments:

Post a Comment