Saturday, January 28, 2012

★ Chor 3 , He's Back !! ♡__♡


Baby LungLung & His mama . 


25 January 2012 , Wednesday , Chor 3 .



My cny's life is nothing special actually . Everyday did the same thing , Boring . =( Woke up , Go grandma house , Eat dinner , Chui Shui ( 吹水 ) , Gamble from night until morning , Back home .. Repeat those this 3 days . =( Luckily this year gamble won a little bit .. If not I'll cry . HAHAHA !!



Alright alright , My happiness finally is back ! xDDDD And the 4 days long-distance Thailand-Malaysia relationship finally is gone . Wakakakakaka !! ^________^ MISS YOU SO MUCH BABI KAP !! xD 



Meet boyfriend at 25 January 2012 , Decided to go Leisure Mall for movie . Before go there , He came to my house bai nian & brings the souvenir bought from Thailand to my mama .. Sit awhile then heading to Leisure Mall . Muahahahahaha !! I bring baby lunglung go watch movie also ..





All's Well End's Well 2010 八星報喜






從哪裡跌倒,就從哪裡爬起來!
我從這裡跌到,當然從這裡爬起來,難道要我滾出去了才爬起來咩?

HAHAHAHAHA !! She's right also !! xDDD



Edison,我不介意你多情,為什麼你從來不和我拍照呢?

I get it !! Laugh die me !! Hahahahahahahaha !! xDDD


我的字典裡沒有放棄,因為已鎖定你。



Man dit !! Zoi man ditttt !! xD


便宜爸爸 & 便宜女兒 ..


楊冪 ♥ Yang Mi 
I like her damn much , She's so pretty , gorgeous , charming , cute , sweet ...
I suka her . xDDDD


華一聲 * Wah Yat Shieng * xD


紙是抱不住火,更何況是廁所衛生紙。xDDDD


Weeeeewittttttttt !!



After that having dinner at Leisure Mall's Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng



After that back my 2nd home . Then bring him back grandma's house gambling with them . My 2nd aunty said we look alike after I make up . Hahahahahaha !! Couple siong ~~ xDDD Shyyyyyy :$


Picture time !! xDD


Ryple & Baby LungLung . One family .. Hahaha :$ 





Baobao face .. xDDD




Failed !! xDD






Souvenir from my bii bii ku .. ^____^


Bii bii boy said we wear together at 14th February . 
Valentine's day you not working mie ? Aiyerrrr ~~ Bendan @__@


My bii bii boy ♥ Hehehehehe :$ 
Thanks for the souvenir , Love you you , Ciummm !!
You most cute niaooooo .. Hahahahaha !!
Haleluya .. o0o ^___^ o0o
Hahahahaha !! Muak ! =3=