Monday, December 12, 2011

★ 三人行 =D


10 . 12 . 2011 , Saturday .



Hey hey !! Can see my hair colour under the sunlight already ! Hair colour like lighter day by day . ^__^ Do my skin colour look more white ? LOL ~ zZzZ . Actually you can just ignore my question , I knew expectation & reality totally different !! xDDDDDDD



12pm be there & 330plus pm back home . zZzZ . Because the shortest want to see Hebe . Even though just few hours , Yet .. It still a happy dating for me . =) NICE TO MEET YOU BOTH . HAHAHA !! Hope in the future we still can meet more . Don't ever try to lost contact between us , Must keep in touch . Dak han sik gor baoooooo ~ Hehe .



@ Pavilion's Wong Kok



SuperBoy Js . 

Don't misunderstanding , She's ain't my SuperBoy , But she's the SuperBoy for her wifey . But I already had my Doraemon . Shyyy ~~ =$ Next time when we gather again ,  Wishing you still are the SuperBoy for W & She's still yours . =)



WTF ! I felt I'm so k yeng in this picture . But no choose , Because I want to save it as our memories . F F F F F !! Protographer , I can't see any capture talent in this picture . LOL 



After that , Decoration of Pavilion was so amazing ! I like it ! ^^ Christmas is coming .. Dong dong qiang !! Dong dong qiang !!



Karmun Cheong .

Ignore my face . =.= Hey ! Through this picture , I can saw my skin colour is almost same with you looooooo !! I'm not black ok ?!?! I'm sunshine a bit , Xiao mai se !! HAHA !!


Hamsap . xDDD


Ignore my face =.= 自由熊像 ! I like this bear & the USA bear most . So cute =)


Like ♥ 


Like this too  


I love my hair now , Dark chocolate is love . 





@ Times Square


Just wants to tell .......... I'M BECAME THE BACKGROUND . xDDD


So sad . That day we don't have any nice picture . But this consider ok already ..



I damn like fafa things . But in the end I didn't buy this clothes & any fafa clothes , But bought couple clothes with Karmun , Because 2 for RM 70 , And the clothes is same . I didn't buy the fafa clothes , Because I don't like the fabric . They said girl's clothes is like this one , I prefer formal shirt fabric . Wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu ~~

After bought clothes , It's time to say buaii buaii . ='( BUAII BUAII , BUDDIES ! See you both next time . =')




Keep in touch , Friends .

No comments:

Post a Comment