Friday, December 16, 2011

★ 16th . BestRelationship ♥


14 December 2011 , Wednesday . 



First at all , Congratulate him !! Finally ..... He break it ! 
Break what ? Break up ? CHOII !! Break promise ? Errmmmm ermm !! 
Is break the record of  most long-term of my love relationship . ^_____^ 
Keep it up !! Hahahahahahahaha ~ Babi .



Second , This is a MUST thing . I must apologize to him . 
He purposely take leave to accompany me , But I 'm still treats him so bad . 
It's just a small matter, But I can't control myself , I wonder why you still treat me so good . 
Haiz ..... I'M SORRY , BII ! This is only what I can say . 
I'll try to control myself , Continue to brings you happiness & Less sadness . 
Those problems , I'll forget it . Listen to you , Listen to my heart . =) 
What I'd deserved from you , I hope you deserve the same things from me too . 



I AM SO SORRY 

Smile one , Baby . xDDDD Behide me got nenebok doll . xDD



14 .12 . 2011 , Wednesday was a hug valentine's dayI have been hugged by you .
Rainy day , Jam jam , Reached Midvalley .
Watched a movie that I wish to watch from long time ago .



YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYES  那些年 , 我們一起追過的女孩


Maybe recently I'm too good in expectation & reality . LOL ~ xD 
I saw a lot of praise from my facebook , But I'm just so so only . 
Don't have any special memories pop out & special feeling .
What I can comment to this movie is funny , A lot funny scene . HAHA !


這刻他好帥,因為他把書給了沒帶書的沈佳宜,而自己被罰。


她&柯騰之間的打賭。
沈佳宜贏了,柯騰也剃光頭了,她也不知為什麼紮起了馬尾。
柯騰剃光頭那幕蠻好笑的。哈哈哈哈哈哈!!


哭的時候也超真的。
有哪個女生不想被自己喜歡的男生當女神般看待?
有哪個女生不想被自己喜歡的男生這樣稱讚?


人生本來就有很多事是徒勞無功的啊。


她穿著柯騰為她畫的衣服。
這一幕過後的故事,我都覺得很可惜耶。
其實他們可以在一起…=(



沈佳宜結婚,但新郎不是柯騰。
如果你真的喜歡一個人,不管新郎新娘是不是你,
只要TA幸福快樂,你也會一樣的幸福快樂。=)



Back to english . I heard that this movie is a real story , Is it real ? @ _ @
And someone stop singing na xie nian !! HAHAHA !! xD



The decoration of Midvalley not bad , But I prefer Pavilion's decoration . 




Look like maze . Hehe ~


Lion .. Ryon .. Lian .. Ryan !! ♥___♥



I ♥ this . Hehe >_____<


Spot at my hair !! Colour miaaaaaaaaaaa .. xD



Walk walk walk .. @_____@ !! 
We found big head stick ( 大頭貼 ) at Midvalley Jusco !!
It's just RM 10 . Ouuuuuuuuu !! 


LOL ! My eyes actually not that big , But this machine gt automatic make eyes bigger function . 
HAHA !! Big like alien .. zZzZz 
I suggest for those who eyes small can go there for capture . MUAHAHAHA !!



Walk walk walk , Time late , Back home around 9.30+ pm .
Jam jam jam jam jam jam ~~


Reached home . 


Lan yeng .. xDDDD


Gao gao zan , Mou bong chan . Small eyes act big eyes !! xD


Normal back ! xDDDD


He don't want choi me , I'm nothing to do . xDDDD




Ah bii , Special food for you .  xDDD



HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA !! 



My cium cium , Special for you .



Baobei Bii , Don't know started from when , Your temper good than before ; 
Don't know started from when , My temper bad like shit . =(
Recently feels like you treat me very good , Like a princess . 
Always feels that I'm not deserve all these . Don't know eeee .. 
What can I say ? Stop hurt you ? Stop let you sad ? Stop all my bad habits ?
I want change for you , Since you change for me . =')
I can felt all your changes actually , Really . 
Find back my real heart , Don't be affected .
All between us is real , Have temperature ; Have heartbeat ; Have happiness .


ILOVEYOU , MYBOY .  
You are my Doraemon . You always be there when I need you . 
Happy 16th monthsary , My Best Lover . XOXO !! ^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment