Saturday, November 12, 2011

★ Nervous - Ing . ='(





Looking at the clock , Now is 11:47pm * 12 November 2011, Which mean SPM still left 32 hours . Hmppp ~


Friday went to school after back home .......... Felt NERVOUS !! But it's good for me . As a SPM calon .. Now only felt nervous it's too late . But anyway .. Hope I can score well in this last examination in my secondary school life . Worries & Nervous ~~ But can't life without Facebook & Tv . FMS !! =( Anyway .. Gambateh to me & All the best to all of the SPM calons 2011 . =)


What should I do after SPM ? Recently keeps thinking about this question , Thinking about my future , I'm just hope everything will goes as what I expected . But .......... Impossible baaaaa . Sure will have some falls some pains something that grow my minded up , It won't goes smoothly . I know I know .. * sobsob ='(


Before , Now & Future .. Before had passed , It is not important to me anymore ; Future nobody knows , It might important , But I don't know what will happen on next ; Now is the only moment that I can chase hard I can hold tight . ♥


ChaseYouHard,HoldYouTight,MySaoHuTinSi.

No comments:

Post a Comment