Sunday, March 20, 2011

♥ Teenage Dream 2011 ♥






Sky haven't light , Sun haven't come out , I have been waiting for the beginning of SS & 9 school party . I'm super excited , Luckily the previous night sleep well . =) 0630 am awake from my dream , My lovely bed . 


This picture just a part of the participants . I think they are around 1000++ attended .


Mikayo Shero  Before the opening start .

Our performance was place in the last third . So we enjoy other performances through the tv . Maybe the ribbon in our heads look like present =.=" , So 988 DJ asked us to help them give the present to the participants . Ouuuu ~~~ The washing powder ... Make me SUCK !! Sorry , Uncle ~~ >.<




Rest awhile , Eat a bit . It's time to show our performance !! Woohoo ~~~ The following video is our performance , Don't care about the first song , Because can't see me . XD Enjoy ~~ =)



Sorry , Because the quality of this video not so clear , But not bad , Right ? Ermmm ~~ I think so . =.= You can find me easily at the second song , If you knew me . =P Luckily didn't pk . Yeah yeah ~~ XD

Changed skirt , Take off the big ribbon , Then go enjoy the performance & the high atmosphere . Super like that feel . ♥ Touching , This is the third , And also the last session . ='( 各位…辛苦了。有緣再見,所謂天下沒有不散之宴席,我們會再相聚。=) 九校九校萬萬歲 !! 













青運 · 九校 · 少年夢 · 第3屆 · 2011年聯歡會

正式告一段落。=)

No comments:

Post a Comment