Thursday, October 20, 2011

★ He's The King ! =D


He's the king of the day ! 



19 October 2011


Call me bad girl . ='( * BAD GIRL !

Reason : His birthday eve night made him unhappy , Because I'm emo about my school graduation outfits . WT.. Our school really DDLY . This can't & That can't , Everything that those teacher told us was a bullshit ! Anyway .. I already lend 3 sets of outfits from friends & teacher . Peace ! ^_^ v

Alright alright ~ In the end .. I think I gao dim him . xD Sent him a message ( This is a MUST ) , Called him 3 times ( Finally the 3rd time he answered ) , Apologize at his Facebook wall , Sent him a MMS ( With a picture &  recording birthday song to him with my voice ) . Awwwwwwww !! So sweet . 

We went to Sunway Pyramid . We didn't plan nicely , So don't have big big celebration , Just simple celebration only .

What's Your Number ?


18xx movie . Ou yeah ! I'm being 18 for 1 month and 12 days . xDDDD 

This is a movie about Ally Darling ( Anna Raris ) looking for her ex , And she slept with 19 guys . OhMyGoshhhhh !! But in the end Colin is the 20th guy she slept with . Colin slept with 300++ gals . Errrmm ~ What should I say ? Totally speechless .. It's unbelievable ! A lot of naked part of this movie has been cut . Ouuuuuuu My Country , Open minded laaaaa !


Had this part , But don't have this moment . =.= Kidsssssss , Please close you eyes . xDD


So sexy !! Bleeding ~ Just using the newspaper cover . Ahahahahaha ! >.<




Chris Evans was his real name , Colin is the name of this movie . He is Captain America !! 


Handsome , Sexy , Smart , Charming , Strong , Lovely , Adorable , etc .


Afterward walk around at there to find some foods for dinner . FULL HOUSE =)


I like the environment . Normally for these kind of place , Their environment is good , But the food ... Anyway .. Everywhere have their bad(s) & good(s) , Included humans . =)


Buddy Boy with his food . He wore Captain Bear America T-shirt . xDDDD Through this photo , You can know that the photographer is a pro photographer . xDDD Am I right ? I'm sure your answer is RIGHT . xDDD


Apple Chin with her food . Capture technique of this photographer is 0 marks !! xD


Looks fat in this photo . Erm ~ Is chubby !!!!!!!! Not fat . ='( Not fat not fat ~~ I like the but but car . Cute cute 


Mr. Ryan Bean . =.= Happy birthday to you ~~ Happy birthday to you ~~ Happy birthday to Ryan ~~ Happy Birthday to you . Happy Birthday a , My Bii Bii . xDDDD Sorry for didn't help you plan your birthday early early & give you suprised . If got chance , Hahaha ! 21th . O mou ? xDDD * Wink ~ * You are not the king anymore . xD You have no right to bully me anymore . xD Happy happy . Ciummmm !  lots ! =) No worry , Be happy . Everyone that we loved will be nothing soon . =D 

I Love You , You Love Me , We Are One Big Family . 

1 comment: