Tuesday, October 18, 2011

★ 15 Oct 11




15 Octorber 2011 


15 Octorber 2011 - went to MidValley , Paktor with my HIM . 
Just feel like both of us have a long time never paktor . 
Actually not , I'm just long time didn't blog . LOL ~

We wear couple outfit on that day . 
Awwwwww ~ So sweeeeeeeet ! xDDD 
If I sesat jalan also no need to scare ,
Because our's outfit almost same . Ahahahahahaha !!




Back to the topic .

We went there to watch movie , Named REAL STEEL .
OMGoshhhhhhh !! I'm fall in love with the little boy in that movie .




Sexy baby ! xD


Name - Max Kenton in that movie . Dakota Goyo was his real name . 11 years old . I like the moment he playing dancing with Atom . Awesome ~ Yeng ~  For me .. Those guys who can dance well really handsome . I like your robot dance petty much . I like your eyes , your voice too ! ; ) That's why I said :


* Joking ;D


Midas --- " If you are happy and you know it clap your hands ( clap clap ) ~ " When I saw Midas , This childish song suddenly pop out from my mind . HAHAHA !! Nice hairstyle ! xDDDD


Noisy Boy --- This robot quite yeng !! He's the one had chinese word on his body . 超惡男子 . I thought he is Atom when he appeared on the screen , But he is not ~~ >.< But his ending was so pity ! T^T


Atom --- Ahahahahahahaha !! It's him !! A T O M ~ He is a sparring robot , Very durable , Had mimic function . He saved Max's life . Too bad , He is not the campion , But he is people's champion ! Ahahaha ~ You was so cute . I like you ! ♥ 


Ambush --- Ermm ~ Can I who are you ? >.< I can't remember who he is , But I'm just remembered his name . Ambush , So sorry ~~ 

I can't find out Zues & Twin Cities's poster picture . 囧 ~ But I remembered both of you ! xD That's why mention out both of your name . Zues , Huge robot . Twin Cities , Have two head . Blablabla ~~

Afterward the movie , We walked awhile at there . Then back my home dabao overnight at his house , Because my neighbour passed away on Saturday . I'm scare scare mannnnnn ! This coming Saturday ( 22 Oct ) is her Tau Cat * 頭七 . Manggggggg ~ =.=v I'm like an idoit scaring myself . Lol ~

Share two pictures that we captured together  ONLY TWO !! xD


One .


Two . 



Capturing when he's cooking  egg . xDDDD








Alright ! Tadaaaaaaaa ! ; )