Tuesday, May 31, 2011

✿ Fucking Cute To Me ! ✿




Shouting : ARGH ! YOU'RE SO CUTE ! 


As what I always thought :
 Only girls will cry for touching moment ;
Normally girls easily cry when sad ;
Boys are the one who always hiding their tears ;
Zheng suo wai .. Lam yan lau blood but lau tears . 


Boys are human too , Same as girls , Have emotion .
Boys will cry too , They ain't cold-blooded animals .


I Realized ... =)




I like the feeling when you're crying , =P
Doesn't mean you're weak , Doesn't mean I'm laughing at you .


You look like a baby , Laying on my body .
Because you saw a touching moment shown at a movie .


Wiping your tears , Hugging you .
I love that moment , Beautiful moment ! =D
Time stopped in the moment ...  


I'm your boyfriend ! 
Real man Real man Real man Real man ~~ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪  




I saw your tears 5 times , 
3 times because of movie . ╮(﹀_﹀")╭   
2 times because of me ! ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭   


I'll cry too , Just harder than before . 
Gayau , Beyond me strength !  =P


You are fucking cute to me , As cute as baby . 
Lalula ~~ Lalula ~~ Laaaaaaa ~~ Lalula ~~ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪


CIUMMMMMMM ! ˇωˇ 


When sweet .. Really love die you .
When argue .. Really hate die you . 
But ... Anyway ILOVEYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment