Friday, January 13, 2012

★ Continuing The Love Story ♡


Smile Losted . ='(




We are not suitable to be stranger or friend actually , that's why we back to couple . xDDD



I'm just same as what you thought ; same as what you felt .. Sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~ Arrrrr !! Beh tahan already , so early in the morning woke up myself without phone alarm and sent you a message , told you that i miss you & wish to meet you . 



The last night which means 10 January 2012 , I really really beh song you & felt disappointed , because you added many girls in one night & chit chat with them like nothing happend , like very happy . But also have to thanks that night & the changer of relationship status , So that I only found how much I 'what' you & how much unimportant you are to me . xD



Hahahahahahahahaha !! Bendan !! He said he bought this apple flavor hand soap , so if I'm not around or miss me he can use this hand soap . So cute la my boyfriend !! :$ Now we can use together niaoooo . ^__^ ♥


This is bought for me , because my woowoo at night still keeps cough . Woowoo means throat . xDDD This is our alien language . >___< So bought this 2 for me , 1 is cough medicine , another one is lemon flavor cough sweet . And you this bendan paste the ngoi sam sticker note at there . xD ♥



10 January 2012 & 11 January 2011 is the days that I should remember well . I don't wish to lost you again , Seriosly . I never try this feeling before with you or with my ex(s) , It's first time and hope it's last time . You know what ? I think you are really special for me , Honey . *wink* Jin yan !! Biak biak !! xD



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Share some naked pictures here , Hahahahahahaha ! I means face without make up pictures . xD Don't pengsan ya ! *wink*






We set a target to our ownself . A love target : 2 years .  What I had promised you , I'll always remember , Remember the 4 promises . And remind myself don't redo the same mistake that make myself suffer & regret . Jiayou !! ^_____^ ♥ Rp's love spirits always here . Muahahahahaha !! 


No comments:

Post a Comment