Tuesday, December 27, 2011

★ Happiness Xmas Year With Him ♡


One of the x'mas present from my boyfriend



24 Decemebr 2011 , Saturday , Christmas Eve .



Simply update for that day . 
Movie at Leisure Mall . Aiyerrrrrrr ~ I'm so stupid , I can't understand this movie . 


Robert Dawney Jr . Qiangggg !! =.=



After movie , Went to Viva Home's Yashiki . Unforgettable christmas eve . LOL ~ Service & food at there " VERY DIM " . " SUPER LIKE "  !! >___<



Christmas eve overnight at his house , The next day we went to Sunway Pyramid .


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



25 Decemebr 2011 , Sunday , Christmas .



MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!! 



He wake up earlier than me , Want to give me suprised . In the end ... FAILED !! xDDDD



FAILED CHRISTMAS SUPRISED STORY start !! xDDD



I don't know what time he wake up , Last Christmas playing ... Merry christmas I gave you my heart , And the very next day you gave it away , This year save me from tears , I gave it to someone spacial ~~ Repeat non-stop . Suddenly ... DANG DANG DANG DANG !!  My phone ringing , Ni hai shi yao xing fuuuuuuuuu ~~ * I'm still sleeping *  I knew is him , Because this ringtone is only for him , So I just ignore the call from him & continue my dreams , But I already knew behide me got the Teddy Bear Bag , Because the bag keep block me when I want to turn my body , But I'm just don't want to bother the bag . xDDDDD



Ahahahahahahahahhaha !! Still said me pig , Is you too bendan !! Failed failed . xDDD Then he wake me up , Ask me see his christmas present . Huu huu huu ~ I'm wake !! 


This bag so lovely  I like teddy bear damn much !!



Apple shirt represent me , HAHAHA !! Flower skirt , I like flower outfit .  A tin of candy . A christmas card . Thank you , Santa Hoe .  PS : Your writing really BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !! Best ever !! xD



Wake up , Prepare , Watched The X Factor , Bla bla bla ~
Then heading to Sunway Pyramid .



Super jam at that day , I wonder why he use another way to go there .
OH I SEE ~~ Another suprised . 
But Failed too . I knew this suprised from few days ago .
Since I knew this suprised , Everytime keep laugh when I'm thinking of it.
Yet it is still lam , Not failed . Muahahahahhaahahahaha !!!




2nd suprised . 

Hahaha !! No wonder last time you asked me got recieve flower before or not . xD



Reached Sunway Pyramid . Just walk walk at there , People mountain people sea .
A little bit unhappy at there . Back home ... T_____T



In the end , We friend back . >_____<
Just don't like that feeling when everyone's looking at me with those face .
SORRY SORRY BII .




The blue bag that he like last time already out of stock . No more T_____T So chose this for you as christmas present . Hope you like it ! Bii bii ku .  I don't like give present to you face to face , So everytime I hide it at a place , After that tell you i put at where ask you go home find . HAHA !! So weird hor me ? This is me !! Pure Apple Chin . xDDDDD



I like to spent my time with right person . You are one of the right person .  I'm glad that we still can being with each other celebrated our 2nd christmas . It's a miracle baby !!!!!!!!!!! Open your eyes !!!!!!! It's not a dream !!! xD Even though we had a little bit unhappy on that day , Yet the ending still as what I wish . ^___^ Happy to have you as my boyfriend , I'll guai guai * Try my best xD * . Wishing next year we still can celebrate christmas together !!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww ~ Shy >///< Thanks for the present , Thanks for the happiness you gave , Thanks for the endures . 


Ah bii , You are the best !!!!!!! xD  




XOXO With Loves . 

No comments:

Post a Comment