Sunday, November 27, 2011

★ The 50th Movie . Miaoooo ~ ♥


26 November 2011 , Saturday 




Good evening to all of my visitors . ( Smiling .. ) Now I would like to share with you about my little tiny feeling at my bloggie blog post . Firstly ..........  It's not that easy for a couple together watching their 50th movie with a love relationship & holding each others's hand . =) It's hard case ok ?!?! But my boyfriend & I did it ! Hahahahahahahahaha ~~ Happy case ^^


Tadanggggggggggggggggg !! Movie time =)



Our 50th movies was PUSS IN BOOTS . * Sounds childish . Hahaha !!


Puss in boots . Miaooooo ~


Kitty Soft Paws & Puss In Boots . Lovely ~ ♥ ♥ ♥


Humpty Alexander Dumpty . 

Hmpppppppp ~ I dislike him . He looks ugly & weird . But I like to call his name , Humpty Alexander Dumpty . He's an egg , A stupid & bad egg , Because he betrayed Puss , Although in the end he became an nice egg . But I still dislike his this face !! HAHAHA !! How bad am I ? xD


Puss In Boots  in innnocent face . So cute ~ So innocent ~ So lovely ~  Just have a feeling wants to adopt a kitty when saw this scene , HAHAHA !! This scene is from Shek . I can't find the innocent picture in Puss In Boots this movie , But the expression is same , Just the background different . 


When Puss In Boots was a baby kitty . Cute cute ~ 


Jack & Jill . Two fatties .. =.= HATE too !! Give me the magic beans !!!!!


Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ xD This is a expression of them when they saw a lot of gold eggs .. 


Dancing dancing . Boom boom shake shake , Ou yeah ! Shake your body , Shake shake your ass ! LOL ! xDDDD



This is a cute , lovely , funny movie . Nest time I go Leisure Mall I must buy Chatime !! It's just located at below floor of cinema . MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST !! 



End _ Miaoooooo ~ 



50th movie ^^ After movie then back my 2nd home awhile , Wait the rains stop then only we go out to Taman Midah Pasar Malam buy some foods as dinner . 


My ah bii is enjoying the massage at Green Paradise Beauty right now . Hopefully you'll become slim after massage . HAHAHA !! I'm a dreamer . ^^ We gayau to watch many many movie until the amount gets 100 . HAHAHA !! 




No worry , Be happy . =) Miao ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment