Monday, May 23, 2011

✿ 21/05 End of World ✿




Outfit of the day ! Haha !(≧▽≦)

520 1314 , Special date , Special time , Annual day .
521 , End of the world , But I'm still aliveAnd you too . =)



Movie at TS's cinema by 5.30pm . 


Pirates of Caribbean on Stranger Tides .



Mermaid so sexy , Tak da pakai baju . LOL ! XD 


  I wish to be a mermaid , 
But mermaid in our real life is very ugly ,
So I'm decided to be a mermaid in fairy tales . LOL ! XD



Angry .

Bii Bii Wong , 
I'm afraid about that day at TS .
If got next time , NGO YIM JOR LEI ! 

P/S : Gong dou zou em dou ~ =.=v

That night you suddenly em choi & angry me ,
Actually I don't know what happen ,
So I just said that sentence before I go .

Back home think : Is it me keeps kacau you , You beh tahan ?
But you normally also like that kacau me ! ~
Then think think har , Asleep . =.=v

Never mind , Passed .
You one time , I one time , Dong mou sou , Da wow . =)



I'm fall in love with the 4x4 box game .
Bii , You faster buy the machine let me everyday play at home . XD
Next time go da gei cheong play again . Haha ! 



Recently damn suka Doraemon & Dorami .
Ang ang ang ~ So cute ~


No comments:

Post a Comment