Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ My Love Collection , 7th Monthsary ♥


To My Beloved King Bii , 

My heart owned by you , You are loved by me ♥ Happy 7th monthsary & Happy white valentine's day  7 Months , 212 Days , 30 Weeks & 2 Days , 5088 Hours , 305280 Minutes , 18316800 Seconds 

Olala ~~ What's my name ~~ Olala ~~ What's my name ~~ XDD Good afternoon everybody !! How are you all ? I'm fine . Just my head a bit gatal , Because tomorrow only can wash hair . =') Lalala ~~~ Actually today I decided won't go out , But he said he don't care , Must out . Ouuuuu ~~ What a ba dou boy friend . But ... I LOVE IT !! MUACK !!  

Er erm er erm ~~ Apple's speaking !! =D Today ... I would like to share my 7 months love collection , But all of the following pictures I show later is just from MSN , Because I still have Facebook Love Collection , SMS Love Collection , Tickets Love Collection , & Others Love Collection . LOL !! I'm crazy poh !! Crazy in love with you . =D My MSN can't sign in anymore . Like me ... Crazy jor ~~ XD


HAHAHA !! It's Apple . >.<



8 August , You sure forgot already ~~~ Mou sam gone ... <  3



HAHAHA !! Everytime you put that red red face emotion , I also will laugh like hell . XDDD Nah nah nah ~~~ See , You said you'll take care me , I didn't force you . XD 



I remember that time you stole my ugly picture from my blog & upload at your Facebook . HAHA !! You always said : wo de ke ai bao bei . HEHE ~~ >.< ♥



HAHAHA !! I LAP FU YOU TOO !! 



So many nickname ~~~ I knew I'm special actually . So paiseh ~~~ XDDD 



First time you fat ngo pei hei when we're still friend . Sad die me ~~ T.T



WOOHOO ~~~ Lam die me . I still got post it at my Fb status .



Chin Yee Ping ♥ Wong Keng Hoe . =)


Alright ... Don't show too much , Later I lam die infront my computer . Choi choi choi !! XD See ~~~ I appreciated all the things you gave me . But for sure ... I appreciated you more that these things . What if one day all these things suddenly disappeared & forever lost it , I'll very sad . ='(

Memories is really beautiful , It filled up my life from black & white to colourful . I won't feels regret even if I look back , Because I had you always in my heart to fill my loneliness . I love you , My bii .

******************************

在這里為九校宣傳一下,雖然有點文不切題。=)


少年夢 · 九校聯歡會 2011

Date : 19th March 2011 ( Saturday )
Time : 9am - 2pm
Venue : Sentul HGH Convention Centre 


This picture not so clear , Because I zoom in from that poster . =)


Come & support ya !! I'll have 2 performance on that day . 敬請期待 !! =)

倒數5天… * Super Junior Concert . XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment