Tuesday, November 29, 2011

★ Zi Yan Zi Yu =)






It already 1 year and 5 days to me be a braces girl . HAHAHA ! 

Happy anniversary , Ah braces ! ♥ Hehehehehe .. ~.~



Recently damnnnnnnnnn emooooooooo .. Damn damn damn damn emooooo ~ Think many thing . Mind keeps walk walk walk non-stop ; Problems keep come come come non-stop too . But today , Right now , This moment I'm in happy status . Woohoo ! ^___^



Am I a emo person ? Why keep emo ? Why it can be like this huh ? Can it stop for awhile ? Few questions I think this few days . Hehehe ~ Some problems haven't been solved , Some more I'm still worries much , But I don't want to think it anymore . Thanks for your big big hand . PS : I'm little tear . HAHA !! 



Next month he no need to working many days , Because want to clear all the holiday I think . @___@ He decided to brings me go Sunway Lagoon play water with another couple . He asked me to wear shirt & pants enough .. LOL !! I get what you are talking about .. ( Annoying !! zZzZ ) I won't wear bikini too !! Farkiu baby ! T___T You spoiled my plan , I already decided to be zaii luii & you'll be zaii namm at home one ! Hahahaha !!



About working after my spm examination this problem . Ermmmmm ~ LET IT BE .. LET IT BE .. LET IT BE .. Lemon Banana !! HAHAHA ~~ After that only think bah !!



Thanks for see me zi yan zi yun . END =D

No comments:

Post a Comment